The School has a superb track record of giving its pupils the very best start to their education and this has been highlighted in Wilmslow Preparatory’s Inspection Reports.
Links on this page will take you to the School’s last three Inspection Reports undertaken in 2011, November 2014, and most recently in June 2017 by the Independent Schools Inspectorate. This was a combined ‘Focused Compliance Inspection’ and ‘Educational Quality Inspection’.
Here are extracts from this most recent report by ISI:
The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is excellent
- Pupils have highly positive attitudes to their work and develop excellent skills in communication, numeracy and ICT.
- All groups of pupils make excellent progress in relation to their starting points.
- Pupils achieve well in lessons through high quality teaching, although it does not always include teaching assistants in the planning of lessons.
- Pupils excel in games and creative activities.
- Pupils achieve high standards as governors and senior managers conduct thorough reviews of all aspects of the school’s work.
The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent
- Pupils have excellent levels of self-confidence and self-esteem, they are making mistakes as an important step on the path to learning.
- Pupils relish taking responsibilities and making decisions, and have an active interest in their community.
- Pupils have a growing understanding of the non-material aspects of life.
- Pupils have an outstanding moral sense, and know right from wrong
- Pupils’ behaviour is excellent.
Click the links below to view inspection reports